Adekunle Gold Biography – Net worth And 25 Things You Never Knew About Him
Adekunle Kosoko, generally known as Adekunle Gold, a nephew to unbelievable Nollywood on-screen character, Jide Kosoko is a Nigerian artist, musician and visual planner. Adekunle Gold by and by depicted his kind of music as urban highlife amid a meeting. In 2014 he discharged a solitary “Sade” which got gigantic airplays on different Nigerian radio stations. His subsequent single, titled “Orente and Pick Up”, likewise gotten positive audits from music pundits. There are a great deal questions about Adekunle Gold, his life story, music, way of life, relationship status, house, vehicles, and total assets.
In 2015, he was named in the Most Promising Act of the Year classification at the 2015 City People Entertainment Awards, and was additionally assigned in the “Best Alternative Song” class at The Headies 2015 for his melody titled “Sade” He is right now marked to YBNL Nation he has had the capacity to cut a specialty for himself in the gathering (YBNL) and the Nigerian music industry as a whole.(It is likewise reputed that he is about leave YBNL to fire up his very own record name)
25 Things Nobody Probably Has Told You About Adekunle Gold
- Adekunle Gold’s real name is Adekunle Kosoko and he hails from Lagos Island, permit me to say he is an Isale Eko dude.
- He is a prince of Lagos and member of the famous Kosoko royal house of Lagos.
- He is the only son of his parent. He has 3 sisters, though one is of blessed memory.
- He is also a nephew to legendary Nollywood actor, Jide Kosoko.
- He wrote his first song at the age of 15 and went on to join the junior choir of his church.
- He studied Arts and Design at the Lagos State Polytechnic while majoring in Graphics.
- Adekunle added Gold to his name after a session in church with the inspiration coming from an excerpt of the pastor’s preaching.
- In the early days of his career, Adekunle was a member of a boy band called The Bridge.
- The group dropped a couple of singles and featured acts like Skales and GT the guitarman before it was disbanded.
- Adekunle Gold is also a sculptor, painter and graphics designer.
- Before getting signed unto Olamide’s YBNL, Adekunle Gold had a working relationship with the label.
- He designed YBNL’s official logo.
- Before his entry into the mainstream music industry, Adekunle Gold went viral after photo-shopping himself into photos of popular celebs, which earned him the moniker, ‘King of Photoshop’.
- He was number 3 on the list of the most searched persons on Google in Nigeria in 2015.
- His debut single, ‘Sade’ is actually a cover of One Direction’s ‘Story of my Life’.
- The single won the Best alternative song award at the recently held 2015 Headies awards ceremony.
- Forget his announcement on ‘Sade’; Adekunle Gold is not up to 30 years. Yes, he lied!
- Adekunle Gold is in a relationship with Simi of X3M (Xtreme Music)
- His follow-up single, ‘Orente’ like his debut was inspired by a true-life experience.
- Adekunle Gold is reportedly in a relationship with ‘Jamb Question’ singer, Simi although both acts have kept mum about the relationship and are rarely seen together in ‘public’.
- Simi actually helped Adekunle Gold define his style and helped named his genre, ‘Urban Highlife’.
- Simi mixed and arranged Adekunle Gold’s three singles, ‘Sade’, ‘Orente’ and ‘Pick Up’.
- He won the award for ‘Revelation of the Year’ at the 2015 edition of AFRIMA.
- Adekunle Gold has made his movie debut on Kunle Afolayan’s upcoming thriller, ‘The CEO’.
- The singer is also called YBNL Toaster by fans and some colleagues.
ADEKUNLE GOLD’S NET WORTH
Adekunle Gold right now has no underwriting with any brand. He relies upon shows, coordinated efforts and online networking tweets. Industry source have it that he charges between 700,000 to 1 million Naira for each show, this relies upon the brand being referred to.
His precise total assets can’t be found out however inward source have it that his present total assets is between 10 to 15million Naira, keep an eye out for this young fellow.. he has a ton to offer.