Neil Brice Memorial Fund for Domestic and International students, Australia
The University of Queensland is a public analysis university positioned basically in Brisbane that was once established in 1909. It gives undergraduate, masters, and analysis stage techniques to the students.
Why on the University of Queensland? The university supplies students with the most efficient alternatives and sensible reports, empowering them with transferable wisdom and talents that may get ready them to exceed expectancies
Application Deadline: March eight, 2020
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, masters and doctoral
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can also be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All stage stage techniques in any matter introduced through the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet the entire following standards:
- have the educational talent to pursue and entire their selected program on the University, and
- will, with out monetary help, be not able to proceed this system or will endure undue hardship in proceeding it.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You can also be eligible for the award if you’re taking section in an undergraduate stage program on the university. After that, you handiest have to finish the online application form for the grant. Submit finished software shape ship by the use of e-mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to need to put up the reputable instructional transcript/s, a private observation outlining why you need a profession in legislation, two reference letters, and resume/CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants want to meet the overall entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to perform the English language requirements of the university.
The university will give you the award quantity $1,000 to the successful students for the consultation 2020/21.